For this card I used the Leann's World Progressive Challenge image (three times). I did the hidden pannel card fold that is part of the challenge at Butterfly Challenge. I didn't really follow the color part, just the purple and green (just because of the leaves), I kept this very monochomatic, yet, spring-y. LOL
The die cut piece I honestly can't recall where it came from, I was picking up my desk (a bit) and found it laying there from who knows when. It just happened to be the perfect color. The sentiments are from a stamp company I used to be on the dt for called Skipping Stones. I used a CTMH shimmer brush on the flowers after putting this together. I used the same embossing folder on all 3 bases (card front and the two inside).
Thanks for looking!!
Make My Monday – P is for…Purple and Pannels
Little Red Wagon – Spring or
Fall
Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/opt. Flower Power
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Happy Birthday
Butterfly Challenge (up to 3 entries – must include a
butterfly) –
LeAnn’s World 101
Challenge – ATG
AAA Birthday Challenges (starts 1st Monday) – Layers
ColorfulOptions – Pastels
Secretstamper/Creative Creases Challenge – ATG w/Fun Folds
9 comments:
Thank you for joining in at MMM with this fabulous card,the colours and panels are beautiful
Thanks for joining our "Spring or Fall" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with this pretty card, Karen and we hope to see you back again soon.
Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE
Thank you for entering your unique creation in the Creative Creases #54 Challenge. Love the spring feeling.
Karen, DT
Absolutely love the hidden panels inside your card. Tulips are so big and bold. Superb. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.
Beautiful spring card, Karen! Tulips are my favorite! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
I love all the texture and layers here and the pop up feature is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Options!
Sara Lihz
A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT
Such a lovely card! Love the colour palette. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
Such a happy card and love the colour palette you went with! Thanks so much for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge and hope you will join one of the upcoming challenges too! :)
Post a Comment