Monday, April 3, 2023

Memories Bloom

 This month at Jan's Digi Stamps we are celebrating Mother's Day, there are 10 sets on sale, plus there are 2 new sets released that are on sale!  Early May Bouquet and Spring Flowers and Coffee (the set I used).

For my card I used a lot of pinks and blues.  I used a doily, a couple stitched dies and flowers.



Go check out the big sale!!  Thanks fop looking!!

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Circles

Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Spring Flowers

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  

ColorMy Heart Color Dare – 

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG W/OPT.  Spring Garden

ColorfulOptions – Pastels


7 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card Karen! I love all the details you've added, so many pretty things to look at, and thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Dena J said...

Very pretty flowers and wonderful sentiments. Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

So very pretty and love the sentiment!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Michelle said...

Lovely card. So many details and textures. The background color is not one of the ones in our graphic for Color Dare. It's easy to overlook at times. Please share with us again. Love your work.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great sentiments for your pretty card, quite an assortment of patterned paper and embellishments. Very pretty.

Debi said...

So much to look at & enjoy. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

A pretty card with a beautiful sentiment. Even though it doesn't comply I'm so glad you shared it with us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.