Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Guess What!

 Bunny Butt!
HAHAHA!

I saw a die set on a Facebook post similar to this and simply HAD TO see if I could create it using just my normal dies and my Cricut.  I think I did pretty okay with it!  LOL


Fun shaker card, huh?  Just too darned adorbs for some silly kid, for Easter!  I've not heard it as bunny butt, I've heard turkey butt...  LOL  Hope you got a giggle from this like I did!

The Corrosive Challenge Blog (4 entries) – ATG

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Any Celebration

Unicorn Challenge Blog –Add an Animal

Papercraft Challenges – Easter

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Circles

Little Red Wagon Spring or Fall

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Funny

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  

PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – Easter           

Dragonfly Dreams – Color palette

5 comments:

Ilonka said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Imke said...

What a sweet and fun shaker Easter card, Karen. Thanks for joining our "Spring or Fall" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and we hope to see you back again.
Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Wendy said...

Eeek! What a funny and adorable card! I don’t know what the original looked like, but you did a fabulous job recreating it. I love your background paper layout as well. What an amazing card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Deanne Saunders said...

Sooooo cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Vannessa said...

This is so fun! Love the shaker in the bunny's butt! Thank you so much for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

Hugs, Vannessa DT