Monday, April 17, 2023

Friends

  This month at Jan's Digi Stamps we are celebrating Mother's Day, there are 10 sets on sale, plus there are 2 new sets released that are on sale!  Early May Bouquet (the set I used) and Spring Flowers and Coffee.

I did a fun fold for this card.  This is one of those super easy fun folds (compared to the others).  I went with a rainbow of colors in pastels.  Here is the set.






To give more room to write a message, I added this to the back of the card.

Thank you for looking!!

Cupcake Inspirations (up to 3 entries)  

Double Trouble –  Thing 1: Celebrate a special lady 2:  add flowers   3:Enter at Beautiful Blossoms ATG w/Flowers/florals

Little Red Wagon –  Layers 

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes 

Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Easter/Spring 

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes 

Just Us Girls Challenge -

Creative Moments (up to 3)– Wings and Things 

15 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great fancy fold, I always forget to try something new but instead I find myself always using a dull top folding card base. You've inspired me with your lovely card Karen.
Donna xx
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Donna Ellis said...

Karen, I've never seen this fun fold style before - it looks gorgeous with the striking frames in purple, places for handwritten notes, and assorted shapes working together! Circle, triangle, rectangle - all contributing to the card. Someone will be thrilled to receive your masterpiece! hugs, de

Nancy said...

Karen, This is a super fun fold and gorgeous coloring! The recipient is going to love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for Mood Board Week.

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Karen gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Karen, love the layering, gorgeous card..

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Karen! I am back wearing my BB design hat. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card and love the fun fold you used... you have inspired me to use this fold. The pastel rainbow of colors is so pretty and nice add of the panel in the back for writing. Love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is fabulous! Your bouquet is gorgeous and colored beautifully and that fun fold just takes this over the top. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Jan Mahew said...

Super creative fold, Karen! Each layer hold a beautiful surprise. Thank you for showcasing "Early May Bouquet" and sharing it with us at "Beautiful Blossoms". Perfect opportunity! Hope you will join us again.
Hugs,
Jan

Melanie R said...

So creative, Karen! I love the fancy fun fold and your colored images are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #136. -- Melanie R.

Donna Scholz said...

Karen, what a lovely friendship card! I really like all the "surprises" your card fold includes!! You did such a wonderful job coloring the image, too. Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble for our feminine challenge!!! -Donna

Kellianne said...

I love this neat fold! And that big beautiful bouquet is so pretty on the front. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble! :)

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love the fold you did! And the colors are just beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimeslee Winans said...

Fabulous fold with Jan's pretty flowers en vase, lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Hope you come back often! xoxo, Aimeslee DT