Saturday, April 15, 2023

Add a Splash of Color

 For the current QKR Stampede challenge I made this fun and colorful card using Artist Bear and Happy Birthday Vertical.

I created the background paper by using several colors of shimmer pens and sprinkling the shimmer ink onto a piece of saran wrap and laying a solid piece of white cardstock over it and adding pressure throughout.  I also sprinkled some color onto the butterfly and flower.  I added a bow and some ribbon (below the flower).  This looks super busy, but really, there isn't a ton on here.  LOL


Thanks for looking!  :) 

Unicorn Challenge Blog –Add an Animal

Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – A is for ADORABLE

Crafty Animals – ATG featuring an animal

Daisy Chain Challenges – Animals


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Karen, I love the Splash of Color sentiment with that fantastic background you made! Everything works perfectly with that darling Artist Bear. Thanks for the great work you do for the team. :-D

Lynda said...

This is certainly a fun, vibrant and colourful card. Great choice of image and splatters of paint etc Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT