I print this out and had it ready to play with a while back, just never did anything with it. I came across it this evening...now it's almost midnight and I'm done with it. LOL I used my Cricut to cut out all of the leaves, I used dies to cut the long stitched banners and the stitched circle and the scalloped circle. I added pearls, gems and two types of twine. Used some brass butterflies from Stamp'in Up.
There is a lot going on here, but I love how it turned out!
Thanks for looking!
Use Your Stuff – Layers
Double Trouble – Thing 1: Celebrate a special lady 2: add flowers 3:Enter at Beautiful Blossoms ATG w/Flowers/florals
Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/opt. Flower Power
A Place To Start – ATG w/twist Woman of the year
Papercraft Challenges – Spring
Aud Sentiments (must include a sentiment) – Embossing (wet or dry) and/or Flowers
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Fab’n Funky – April Showers/May Flowers and/or Umbrellas and/or flowers
As You Like It – Favorite Flower (why?) Sunflowers are so pretty!! They are a bright and happy flower!
Simply Create Too – Something You Love (explain) I love butterflies and flowers - they're just super pretty!
AAA Birthday Challenges (starts 1st Monday) – Layers

15 comments:
What a wonderful card. I like the coloration and the little details. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.
Beautifully created with all your pretty details!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}
You and I were both up at midnight crafting! I love how your card turned out Karen and this image is one of my favorites; Well Done. Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms and Paper Funday Challenges. We love seeing all the lovely entries.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Love the die cuts surrounding that beautiful image! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
wow, this really is amazing, Karen. So many great layers and textures on this lovely creation. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Stunning card, love the design. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
Inspirational, Karen! Love the leaves, twine and gem embellishments. Like you I do a majority of my crafting after midnight... Thank you for showcasing "Southern Bouquet" on your lavish composition and sharing it with us at "Beautiful Blossoms".
Hugs,
Jan
How pretty, love all that foilage and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
WOW! Karen this is gorgeous, love how you have put everything together.
Faith x
Stunning card design, I love all your different layers and how the colours of the sentiment matches too. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
Gorgeous! What a fabulous cards with all those pretty layers. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail
Love your kraft background with the branch embellishments and the twine mix of bows are such a lovely background for your beautifully colored floral. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Beautiful Blossoms.
Woah! This is amazing! 💚💚 your layers! I saw this at the As You Like It Challenge and came by for a closer look. Your card reminds me of Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival at Disneyworld, FL, USA. We would love for you to join us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a creative & peaceful weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira
Such a lovely layered card! Love the image and your beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
Wow, so many delicious layers on yor pretty card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.
Post a Comment