For this current challenge over at QKR Stampede I mad ea fun spring card. This tubby bear looks like he is just coming out of hybernation. I had to add a fun butterfly too, to go with the one he is holding! There are two images and one sentiment on this one, they are Bear and Butterfly, Butterfly Digi and Beary Special. the little piece on the lower right corner was part of a 12 inch long sticker, and I added the button.
Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Buttons and Bows
Use Your Stuff – Animals
Cards 4 Galz (enter
up to 3 times) – Spring Flowers
Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – ATG
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG W/OPT. Spring
Garden
Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge: Fantasy, Mythical and/or Mystical Creatures
5 comments:
A fabulous and fun garden scene. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine
Such an adorable card. I agree, the bear looks like he is just waking up or, maybe, he just ate a great bowl of honey. LOL
Very cute, Karen - looks like he's enjoying relaxing!
Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.
Helen x
DT
This bear is so cute and I love the abstract flowers behind him! He looks like he want to sleep a bit longer. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT
Aww, the bear looks so cuddly, fun and happy card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #110 Challenge.
Post a Comment