This card was made today just because I had too many scraps laying around that looked super cool. LOL I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday as my base plan. I used a sticker, some flowers an image from Lacy Sunshine called Willows Butterfly Friend. The oval is a die cut that I also used an embossing folder on. I used a fence die, a die that seems to be hiding (the circle in the background), wishing I'd put the image a bit farther left so you could still see the green doily better - it was cut using my Cricut - it's a new cut file from Fred She Said called Angel Doily Dallion 2019...
Here is the sketch I was using as my base plan...
Papercraft Challenges – Heat or Dry
embossing
Little Red Wagon – Dies
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Die Cuts and/or Embossing Folders
Sketch Saturday – (up to 3 entries) SKETCH
Crazy 4 Challenges – Green and/or Purple

6 comments:
Terrific card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
So cute! Love the embossed and die cut layers behind the image. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.
So sweet Karen! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Fun way to use your favorite bits and pieces! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday.
What a pretty card! Love all the bits and pieces used. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday.
DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog
pretty card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.
Post a Comment