Saturday, January 9, 2021

All About The Cake

 It is time to celebrate Bugaboo's BIRTHAY!!

This card was made for day one of the 11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash

The theme for this birthday bash is WOODLAND FRIENDS


For this card I used two images from Bugaboo.  I used Autumn Critter Stack 02 and one of the treats from the Sweet Treats Set.  Just for fun I had to add some googly eyes to the animals.  I added flowers and animal print gems.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!  BEST OF LUCK IN WINNING AT LEAST ONE OF THE CHALLENGES!!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/optional twist – ATG

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG

Crafting Happiness Challenges – Animals

Creative Moments (up to 3 entries) – ATG

Cute Card Thursday – ATG

C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – ATG

Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes  

Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – Always ATG

SheepSki Designs Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ATG

A bit more time to craft – ATG

Crafty animals – Always anything ‘animals’ goes

Daisy Chain Challenges – Happy Birthday

crafty critter crazies challenge – Critters





4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Karen, love their googly eyes..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card Karen. I love the two images. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Brenda said...

Karen, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge. Those eyes are just such fun! Hope to see you back again soon.

Ellen said...

Great card, love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen