Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Thanks A Latte

 This card was made for this week's Bugaboo New Release called Coffee Time Thanks A Latte.  For this card I used some DP, die cut flourish, cheese cloth, twine, and pearls.


Thanks for looking!  I hope you'll go grab this image while it is 50% off!!

Shopping our stash – I need a cup of coffee

Cards 4 Galz (enter up to 3 times) – Cocktails Wine or Coffee



3 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome!!
Love that wee latte image :)
Thanks for getting caffeinated with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Lynda said...

Great colours Karen - also loving the addition of the swirl - thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

Cazro said...

A super version of sweet tea cups for our challenge, I can almost smell the coffee or is it tea? Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT