It is time to celebrate Bugaboo's BIRTHAY!!
This card was made for day one of the 11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash
The theme for this birthday bash is WOODLAND FRIENDS
As you can see, this is a new release day! I used my Cricut to cut the banner in the background, the buckle is a brad and I added a bow, so I went with RIBBON, BUGABOO IMAGE, BRADS on the diagonal.
THANKS FOR LOOKING! BEST OF LUCK IN WINNING AT LEAST ONE OF THE CHALLENGES!!
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog
(1 entry per person) – ATG
Cute Card Thursday – ATG
SheepSki Designs
Challenges (up
to 3 entries) – ATG
A bit more time to craft –
ATG
Crafty animals – Always
anything ‘animals’ goes
Daisy Chain Challenges –
Happy
Birthday
crafty critter crazies challenge – Critters

2 comments:
Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge this time and good luck :)
Fabulous design, Karen - great fun!
Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge.
Helen x
Post a Comment