Saturday, January 16, 2021

I'm Beary Lucky

 Here is another card I made, Just Because!


For this card I used a fun NEW TO ME image from The Paper Shelter called Bee Bear.  The three little bees I added were from another NEW TO ME Paper Shelter image called The Queen Bee.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I stuck primarily with the three colors Yellow, Brown and teal.  I drew the lines for the bee tracks around the image and from all three bees.


Thanks for looking!

Always Fun Challenges – SOMETHING NEW

Use Your Stuff – All About The New

Make My Monday – use something new in your stash

Shopping our stash – use something new

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) –  digital image

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG + Sentiment

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes

Cute Card Thursday – What’s New?

Moving Along With The Times – New

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Something New

Crafty animals – Always anything ‘animals’ goes 



7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Great colours and a fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

meg said...

An adorable image and card thank you for joining in at MMM

Kathleen said...

A really super fun image, great colouring and background. Thank you for joining our 'Something New' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing another one of your lovely cards with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. The little bee is so cute. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Ellibelle said...

What a great sketch and adorable card. Perfect color combo for the image!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

What a super image, so sweet, many thanks for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Vannessa said...

This is just adorable! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. We hope to see you again!

Crafty hugs, Vannessa DT