I made this card, just because! 😊
This card was made using a new to me image from The Paper Shelter called The Queen Bee. I print some of the bees from the image in a larger size and added them around the card, added flowers, gems, comb die and a bow. I used some Stickles on the flower, just for some texture and glitter (because glitter is my favorite color, lol).
Thanks for looking!
Always Fun Challenges – SOMETHING NEW
Use Your Stuff – All About The New
Make My Monday – use something new
in your stash
Shopping our stash – use something new
The Paper Shelter
(enter
up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) –
digital image
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG +
Sentiment
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries)
– Layer It Up
Cute Card Thursday – What’s New?
Moving Along With The Times – New
Creative Fingers – Always Anything
Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges – Something New
Crafty animals – Always anything ‘animals’ goes
8 comments:
Cute card. Fun image and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday, Always Fun challenge, Aud Sentiments
Just beautiful Karen, love all the pretty embellishments. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT
Karen your card is adorable. That image is just too cute. Hope that you are doing well in 2021. Just thought I would do a quick pop in.
Such a nice card, so many pretty embellishments to go with the cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Always Fun Challenges!
Melanie
This is cute. I love the honeycomb die cut and great layers! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator
Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx
Thank you for sharing your card at Aud Sentiments, Karen! I love the cute image and your beautiful coloring. Valérie DT Aud Sentiments
Great card, thanks for playing along with our 'Something New' challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx
Post a Comment