These cards were made for this fortnight's Anything Goes challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs.
We have 3 sponsors this time around; Lee Holland, Star Stamps and Pattie's Creations. I made a card for each sponsor, so 3 cards! I will do them on separate posts.
This card was made using two images from Patties Creations Birds On A Wire and Hot Air Balloon. I used my Cricut to cut the music notes and the pink backdrop/frame. I added a bow and created a sentiment. I added Glossy Accents to the bird's eyes.
Thank you for looking!! Hope to see your entries over at Incy Wincy!
Little Red Wagon – Friendship
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG +
Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)
– ALWAYS anything goes
Creative Fingers – Always Anything
Goes
Crafty animals – Always anything ‘animals’ goes
2 comments:
Great card! I really like that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Love your birds and the sentiment Karen! So true... Dare to be different :) Not always easy... Well, your card is really fun. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT Aud Sentiments
Post a Comment