Friday, January 1, 2021

Did you survive the Holidays?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2021

 I'd originally made this card for the Thursday Oldie but Goodie challenge at Catch The Bug, but was reminded we were on vacation until today.  LOL  So, this card was added to today's post for the Friday Freebie.  I used the image called Gus Tidbits - Spontaneous.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  

For this card I used two DPs and a bow.  I did some paper tearing just to give it more of a roughed up feel and distressed the edges, since that is how 2020 and the holidays made me feel.  LOL

Thanks for looking!

Always Fun Challenges – New Year

Crafting Happiness Challenges – New Year’s (or any celebration)

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Holidays

Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – Always ATG 


No comments: