It is time to celebrate Bugaboo's BIRTHAY!!
This card was made for day one of the 11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash
The theme for this birthday bash is WOODLAND FRIENDS
For this card I used the image Bee Flower and added a light saber I'd uploaded. I used two lady bug dies, a die background and a floral edge die. I made the sentiment. I added gems and a bow.
THANKS FOR LOOKING! BEST OF LUCK IN WINNING AT LEAST ONE OF THE CHALLENGES!!
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)–
anything goes/optional twist – ATG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)
– ATG
Through The Craftroom Door (2 entries
max) – ATG
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog
(1 entry per person) – ATG
Sisterhood
Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Die Cuts and/or Embossing Folders
Word
Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Creative Moments (up
to 3 entries) – ATG
Cute
Card Thursday – ATG
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries)
– ATG
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3
times) – Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers – Always Anything
Goes
PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – ATG

9 comments:
Such a cheerful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Challenge Janet DT
What a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘CUPCAKES’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Adorable card, really cute image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha
This is so cute and fun. I especially love that hive background it really adds to the style of this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.
Cute card, cute Bugaboo image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.
A sweet and lovely card!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Stay safe and well.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Such a humourous card! It certainly gave me a chuckle!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,
Hugz Tinz
Ha! What a cute card! Great work and I love the background!
Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good Luck!
Beautiful card Karen. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT
Post a Comment