Thursday, June 27, 2024

Super Old MFT Fun

 I totally forgot I had these stamp sets.  I decided I needed to pull them out and play.  I made them both into shakers.  This first card was made using "How Sweet It Is", from around 2008.  The second card was made using "Call Me" from around the same time.

This first card I used the oval die frame from CTMH (retired) and a bow from Stampin' UP.  The DP was also from CTMH.


This second card was made using a phone handle from Cricut and some fun frame dies.  The DP used was from CTMH.  I hand drew the stripes behind the chair (the wall).  The words were dies from...I can't recall...LOL


Thanks for looking!

Digi Choosday – ATG

Retro Rubber Challenge Blog –  (use a rubber stamp older than a year – must mention how old it is) – at least 16 yrs old

die cut/summer/sequins (who doesn't enjoy chill'in in the AC during the summer?)

Little Red Wagon – Layers

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – ATG

Aud Sentiments Challenge – Shaker and/or Summer + a sentiment

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Daisy Chain Challenges – Birthday

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (enter up to 10 challenges) – D is for Die Cut


4 comments:

Neva Cole said...

Great use of summer, die cuts, and sequins in this chocolate lovers birthday card! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber, Neva DT

Claire Grantham said...

Awesome cards, love that you dug out some old MFT. I should do that! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Imke said...

You did a great job with our "Layers" theme @ Little Red Wagon this week. I like the neon green frame and sentiment. Thanks for joining us and good look in the TOP 3 draw.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JulieP said...

These are fun! That first one reminds me of Peg on Married With Children...always sitting on the couch eating Bon bons. LOL! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!