This card was made with the color challenge at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge in mind. This is the picture they are using for isnpiration.
I used a brand new die I just got in the mail today. This is Sketched Rose from Crafter's Companion. I got it from Scrapbook.com - it is currently on sale for $4.99.
I used the color scheme from the picture. I added some gems and a sentiment die.
A Place To Start - ATG
Little Red Wagon – Layers
Beautiful Blossoms – Anything Flowers Goes w opt.
4 comments:
You did a great job with our "Layers" theme @ Little Red Wagon this week. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us and good look in the TOP 3 draw.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Nice combination of papers! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
That is such a pretty die, so many possibilities with this one. Beautiful card too, love the colors. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope to see you next month.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Love your colourful papers with this lovely die, great sentiment die too, a lovely card. x
Post a Comment