Sunday, June 2, 2024

Happiness Is Coming

 This card was made using the Blackout Embossed Background Technique.  The flowers and sentiment are from a freebie over at #Altenew .  I used the June color challenge that Altenew has going on now as well.

There is also a step by step on how to do this technique - I only added the video for people like me who do better watching and learning.  LOL


Thanks for looking!

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – favorite color

Simon Says Stamp Monday – Lots of Texture

Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/optional Flower Shoppe

Papercraft Challenges – Flower Power

Shopping our stash (up to 13 total challnges)–  How does your garden grow

As You Like ItFavorite type of embossing (wet or dry) and why? - in this case, dry, because it makes for an awesome handmade background.

Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – E for Embossing (wet or dry)

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – ATG  or Lots of Layers


7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful floral creation those flowers really stand out against the black background the colours are amazing thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

brenda said...

Beautiful vibrant blooms, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Traci S. said...

Karen, this is outrageously fantastic! I love the dark background and your "stitched" areas worked wonderfully! I love how this card seems to glow!

Joyfully, Traci

Lynda said...

How effective is this....? Great colours with the black background -= something I haven't tried yet but will give it a go - thank you for the inspiration and thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Lynne said...

Beautiful card. I haven't tried this technique yet but will have to have a go. Thank you for joining in at As You like it. Lynne DT

Maikreations said...

Great card! I absolutely love the contrast between the background and those bright flowers! Thank you so much for playing along in our "Flower Power" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Lovely card, Karen. The colors pop beautifully from this embossing folder. Thanks for joining us this round at the Alphabet Challenge. Cheers, Jolanda - Guest DT