Friday, June 21, 2024

Time To Celebrate

 This fun fold card was made using the SU Bistro Burger Stamp and Die Sets.  I used some circle dies I kept this pretty simple and didn't add many extras.



Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– ATG w/For The Guys

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG 

InspirationStation (say how the photo inspires you)–  Birthday

Creative Moments – atg and/or Men/Boys

Papercraft Challenges – For the Boys

Cardz 4 Galz – Summer Fun

Creative Fingers (3 entries)– Always Anything Goes

Daisy Chain Challenges – Birthday

Creative Creases – ATG w/Fun Folds


8 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Yummy, I've been eyeing this set and it's nice to see it in action. Your card is perfect for any occasion. Thanks for inspiring us with your awesome card at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Pamela said...

burgers and BBQ goes hand in hand for summer activities! Thank you for joining us at C4Galz

Written in Ink Cards said...

Love this design! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

Carrie said...

This is such a great fun fold with that circle flap on the side! And I love the burger, fries, and pickle stamps! So fun with that knife sticking up on the bun!! Thank you so much for sharing your card at Creative Creases Challenge!

Dawn Phillips said...

Gotta love a burger on the barbie for summer fun. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a fun card for summer! I don't have this bundle and this is the first card I have seen using it. It's great for anyone who loves to BBQ. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Maikreations said...

This is such a fun card "For the Boys". Such is such a great masculine card and I love the hidden sentiment! Thank you for playing along with our current challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike (DT)

Rae in Reno, DT said...

Such a great fun fold! I love what you did with the hamburger. Perfect!
Thank you for entering the Creative Creases Challenge this week.
Rae in Reno, DT