Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Light Switch Plate

 I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and found this light switch plate mold for epoxy projects.  I just happened to have some epoxy, this is the second time I've tried playing with it.  I used some unicorn confetti, some glitter, some pink pigment powder, and some blue pigment ink.  I'm super excited, it actually fits where I had in mind for it!  Yay!


I took this picture outside so you could see the truer colors


Thanks for looking!

A Place To Start - ATG w/opt. Anything But A Card

Snippets Playground (one entry/10 challenges max – comment that you want to be in the draw) -ATG my snippets used are… the glitter, the unicorns and the pigment ink/powder.

A Perfect Time To Craft- ATG  


1 comment:

Sarn said...

An interesting project. Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx