Friday, June 7, 2024

Your Inner Beauty

 I just received this new stamp and die set from Altenew - It is currently on sale for only $7.69 right now if you get it directly from Altenew HERE, however, if you find it is sold out and you really want it, you can find it over at Simon Says Stamp HERE at regular price, which is still quite affordable!  I followed the June color challenge on the Altenew Blog


I followed the current sketch challenge over at Shopping Our Stash 





  The center piece was done using a small embossing folder.  I used a cut and emboss folder for the scalloped edge on the left.  I used some fun gems from Stamp'in Up.  I used some shimmer on the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Unicorn Challenge Blog – Embossing

Papercraft Challenges – Flower Power

Aud Sentiments Challenge – Shaker and/or Summer + a sentiment

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

As You Like ItFavorite type of embossing (wet or dry) and why?

Creative Fingers (3 entries)– Always Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG

A Perfect Time To Craft- ATG 

Beautiful Blossoms – Anything Flowers Goes


6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW Karen, you really nailed that Altenew color challenge. How pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful colour choices, this is gorgeous. x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great take on that sketch and fab color challenge! Love the blooms and card message too.
We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Thank you for sharing with us!
xoxo, Aimeslee DT

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful florals and what a great, bright, popping card. At first I thought the centre was a shaker…an idea for another card perhaps?! Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X

dj said...

Karen, what a sweet encouraging card...sure to bring a smile to someone!! Way to go shopping your stash...fantastic florals!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS52

SmilynStef said...

Those layered florals are perfection ... so glad you joined our Sketch Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.