Saturday, March 23, 2024

Spring Mice

 Isn't this just the sweetest mouse image?  I got this over at the JuliaSpiri Etsy Shop.  This is called  Fantasy Mice Take a Bath in Forest/Mouse Spa.  I used chalks to color the image with some ink to do the smaller areas.  I made the bow using my Bow-it-All V3.0.  


Makes for a great all occasion spring card.

Thanks for looking!

Worldwide Crafters and Colorists - (3 entries)- always ATG 

Make My Monday – Spring – flowers, weather, young animals, etc…

PolkadoodlesCrafting Challenge – ATG    

Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) - ATG and/or CAS

Crafty Animals - Anything featuring an animal

Daisy Chain Challenges – Animals

A Perfect Time To Craft- ATG 


4 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card Karen, the cute image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Mervi said...

Lovely soft colouring with lovely details in blue.
Thank you for sharing this card at Allsorts;-))m

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a sweet card. I love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Gale said...

Gorgeous card Karen! Love this image and the soft colors that you used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for

https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/