Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Ferry and Flowers Spring Card

 I made this card using elements from Cricut (leaves, ferry and flowers).  I added some sparkle to the wings and used some sparkly bling.   Over all, this was a very simple card, just looks busy.


Thanks for looking!

A Place To Start - ATG w/opt. SQUARE

Creative Moments – atg and/or floral and fauna

Shopping our stash (up to 13 total challnges)– Spring

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Easter/Spring

C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – Easter/Spring

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a lovely card, I do love a fairy card. Thank you for joining our challenge over on CRAFT Challenge. Debbie M DT x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very pretty Karen. x

Chana Malkah said...

Beautifully done, Karen! Nice use of your fairy image! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana