I haven't played with this fun Spellbinders stamp/die set called Just Bee-Cause. The bee, honey pot and sentiment are from that set. The sunflower die is one I've had a long time and do not recall where it came from. I followed the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge by using glitter paper and Washi Tape. I started my card this morning before work, had to go, so when I got home I was able to finish it up.
Thanks for stopping by!
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge –
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Add some Sparkle
Make My Monday – Spring – flowers, weather, young
animals, etc…
Paper Funday (6 entries per
challenge) – ATG w/opt. dies
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Add a Sentiment
Farm Quest General Store – Anything Farm or Country Goes W/OPT. Any season
of the year
Double D Challenges – First Signs of Spring
9 comments:
springs mean flowers, bee and nice weather! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at MMM
Karen: your card is so full of rural country charm! Looks colorful and has a great mix of outdoor fields/meadows elements! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest General Store! --Becca
This is so bright and pretty - well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)
I love it! Your colors are so bright and fun. I love the way you moved the focal area to the bottom of the card. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.
What a sweeeet card! I love bees! thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Good luck!
Alicia
Such a sweet spring card! Thanks for linking up to Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!
I love this, not sure what the blue is, but it makes it pop for sure. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
Beautiful card and perfect layout! Thanks so much for joining us At The Paper Funday Challenge this month.
The use of blue and yellow are perfect for your bee theme! Just love the sparkle too! Great Card!
Post a Comment