This card was made for the Blue and Orange challenge over at the Cupcake Inspiration, right down to the stars in the sky. For this card I used an embossing folder, embossing ink and lots of inks in different shades of blues and orange to create the sky.
Thanks for looking!
Cupcake Inspirations (up to 3 entries) –
Shopping our stash (up to 13 total challnges)– circle
card or featuring circles, dots/spots - I used the big circle dies for the center and the polka dot embossing folder
Dragonfly Dreams – Circles -
4 comments:
Great use of the color combo, I like the embossing and thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!
Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations
What a neat looking sky - well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)
Fantastic night sky...way to go shopping your stash for those circle dies!! Thanks for playing along with our "round & round" circle challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS517
I LOVE that night sky you created on this. SO COOL!!! Fabulous design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!
Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge
Post a Comment