Friday, March 1, 2024

Spring Chicken Rocker Card

 Can you believe it's already March???!!!???  Time is just flying by!  I made this rocker card using round dies, a "mesh fence die" and a fun SU Chicken stamp set.  This card was made for this month's Birthday and/or funny/humorous challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.


Thanks for looking!

Seize The Birthday (BIRTHDAY THEMED up to 3 entries) – Red as the main color

Farm Quest Challenge – Things found in a Country Field

Crafty Animals - Anything featuring an animal


2 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This is farm-tastic spring chicken birthday card, Karen!!! Lots of country charm too! Loving the crazy chicken image, wire mesh die-cut, plaid and overall look of your card! Thanks for sharing with FarmQuest! --Becca

shirley-bee said...

Fun card, Karen! I love the sentiments, although I don’t think I’m in that category any more, haha! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳