Saturday, March 2, 2024

Tacos & Taquilla

 I've been invited to be a guest designer for the current "S is for Snarky" challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.


For my "Snarky" creation, I made a Taco & Taquilla truck.  I used the Taco Truck die set from Spellbinders.  I used some Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue "Icicle" as the salt on the rim of the glass.  I added some sequins from the Buttons Galore & more Spring Butterflies Embellishments set.  The embossing folder I used was from Stamp'in Up.  I made a fun little orange bow using my Bow-It-All.  The Taquilla is a print and cut from Cricut.  I cut the words Tacos & Taquilla using my Cricut as well.  The sentiment, I typed and print it (intentional incorrect spelling - I had to make it more like taco!  LOL).


Thanks for looking!

Papercraft Challenges – Carneval

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Travel

Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – ATG

Moving Along With The Times (up to 5 entries)– Trains, Planes & Automobiles


5 comments:

Donna said...

Love love love that food truck!!!
I am all about the tacos (not so much the tequila)
Thanks for being our reigning Queen of Snark!!

Barbara Godden said...

Super food truck card, Tacos are my go to "OMG it too late to cook dinner" food. Thanks for being our reigning queen.

Wendy L said...

This is a great card for our challenge over at MAWTT, thank you for joining in, xx

Christine Harrop said...

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT with this super card. Christine DT

JulieP said...

Thanks for Queening with us Karen!!! I adore your taco truck and then twist on your sentiment.