For this fun fold card I used the new Hot Air Balloon Stamp & Die Bundle Stamp'in Up. The papers are from a retired set from CTMH. I made the Book Cradle Fun Fold - you can find out how using this video
The instructions on how to make it begin at 30:05.
Thanks for looking!
Double
Trouble –
Thing 1: Create a Fun Fold Thing 3: Creatures that hop, skip or
jump (ever watch one land poorly?) Thing 2: Play w/Creative Creases
Double D Challenges – Patterned
Paper
Ellibelle’s – I spy
with my little eye…Something with a “B” (balloon)
Creative Creases – ATG w/Fun Folds
10 comments:
Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.
This card is so pretty! I love this fun fold, too! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
What a fun card. I've never heard of this design/technique. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.
What a unique fun fold card, Karen! I must try it now that I know about it! You created such a sweet birthday card with these pretty patterned papers and colors. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble and Color Dare Challenges!
What an interesting fold, have not seen this before... you did a great job on your air ballon with a nice combination of colors, texture and patterned papers. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Double Trouble, Creative Creases and Color Dare.
This is just awesome! The Color Dare colors you chose go so perfectly for your design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble :)
I've never seen this fun fold before - I love it! And I also love your pretty design and all the papers you used together. The hot air balloon is wonderful. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!
Such a beautifully designed card! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye! It's so perfect for our theme!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
I love all the texture in your balloon. This card is so bright and cheerful!
Great fun fold card and so perfect for our theme. Thanks so much for sharing with “I Spy” challenge “Something Beginning With B”.
Pauline xx
Post a Comment