This card was made using a girl from the CTMH set besties-kelsie. The sentiment that I wet embossed is from the Spellbingers November 23 Stamp + Die of the month Club set. The blue hearts are from Stamp'in Up. I'm not 100% sure where the stencil is from, I wish they could be embossed onto the sentencil some how. My fingers are all blue and orange from "water coloring" my white paper (squirted water onto my all purpose mat, then dropped a few drops of blue and orange inks, then dipped the paper into it). I stapled some orange staples over the ribbon and the lace. My final touch was the three different colored sequins.
Thaks for looking!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG
Worldwide Crafters and Colorists - (3 entries)- always ATG
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Fun w/Stencils
No comments:
Post a Comment