Thanks for looking!
Papercraft Challenges – Spring
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– ATG + Sentiment
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges – any
animals
Moving Along With The Times – Things With Wings
Seize The Birthday (up to 3 entries) – Summer Birthday
Creations In Pink (up to 3 entries per month)
– Anything goes, in pink


18 comments:
I love the way this card pops up to be displayed with the sentiment. Very Nice. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday Challenge. Hope to see you again.
Barbara DT
Wow! That is great use of the colors! Thanks for join8ng Color My Heart Color Dare! Please join again in the future!
Love this super card. Great colours and style. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
I don't think I have seen a double easel card, how clever! Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!
Such a lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Love this double step fold - another design I will have to try!!
Great make!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Great layout. You are having fun with your Cricut.
Such lovely summer vibes on your project!
Thank you for joining Creations in Pink.
Hugs from Africa
OlgaB
Adorable and cute card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.
This is beautiful,
Thanks for playing along at both MAWTT and Aud Sentiments,
Hugz Tinz
Adorable image and great coloring and layout of your easel card...beautiful embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.
What a pretty card! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x
Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with 'Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog'; it fits perfectly with our 'Things with Wings' challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx
Great easel fold card, Karen! I like the soft colors and the pretty image you selected. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #397.
Simply adorable! I love all the details you added to this card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge. Please come back and visit us for another challenge this week.
I can’t wait to see what you create!
Miss. Carrie
https://misscarriescreations.com/
Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT
Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.
groetjes, Ellen
Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment