Tonight I wanted to make a guy card...something funny. I started with the base that I created and cut using my Cricut, I used a set from Art Impressions, added a hemp knot and added some "stitching"
Love the sentiment, layout and the striped paper background for your lazy boy image...great masculine card. I can look over at our lazy boy and see that same image almost nightly. Thanks for sharing your fun card at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.
I pulled this AI stamp out too and did something different, but I just love this one. And my Dad falls asleep every night "in his chair". Perfect card for those colors and faux stitching.
Great image, Karen! This will put a smile on anyone's face. (In fact, at this moment, this resembles my husband.) Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #58.
11 comments:
Fun card, Karen! Love the sentiment, too. Thank you for sharing some humor with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna
Love the sentiment, layout and the striped paper background for your lazy boy image...great masculine card. I can look over at our lazy boy and see that same image almost nightly. Thanks for sharing your fun card at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.
I pulled this AI stamp out too and did something different, but I just love this one. And my Dad falls asleep every night "in his chair". Perfect card for those colors and faux stitching.
Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT
gReat masculine card love the image and fun sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x
Wonderful card for a male. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Masculine" challenge.
Super fun guy card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.
Love it! Reminded me of my husband....LOL Super cute and fun card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).
Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
What a fun card! Love the image and your color palette! Thanks for playing in our challenge at USE Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT
This image and sentiment is so funny! It's perfect for a guy! Thanks so much for playing with us at Double Trouble!
Great image, Karen! This will put a smile on anyone's face. (In fact, at this moment, this resembles my husband.) Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #58.
Post a Comment