Saturday, June 13, 2020

Super Dad

This card was made for this week's 'The Man, The Myth, The Legend' challenge over at Catch The Bug.


For this card I used the splatter technique for my background, I created my own sentiment and used a cloud die to cut it out.  I used a cityscape die for the bottom of the card.  The image used is Super Dad from Bugaboo.

.Here is the video I watched to learn how to do this Splatter Technique


Thanks for looking!
Always Fun Challenges – For Dad
Use Your Stuff – Masculine or Father’s Day
Double Trouble –  Gear it up for Guys (optional – use at least one round thing - THE GEMS ARE ROUND) pairing with Use Your Stuff (Masculine)
Tuesday Throwdown – For a Special Guy
Unicorn Challenge Blog – Masculine
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – You’re the Man
Cute Card Thursday Masculine

5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

ANOTHER great card, Karen! Love your color coordinated spatter background and use of the cityscape dies at the bottom. Thank you for sharing another example of your creativity! -Donna

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful image for inspiration. LOVE the background.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your splattered background city scene and how Dad is represented as a Super Guy... fun Father's Day Card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

Melanie R said...

Great card, Karen! I really like the spatter technique and your Superman is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #58.

earl lea riser said...

That guy is perfect for the theme!! So fun!! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!