This card was made for this month's ATG challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. The image used is Daschund; however I did some tweeking to make him even longer for this card. I gave this to my Mom's bestie for her birthday since she had a Daschund. I had to go with the naughty-ish humor for her sake! HAHA
Thanks for looking!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG
Crafting Happiness Challenges – ATG
Through The Craftroom Door (2 entries max) - ATG
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Creative Fingers – Always Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft – atg
2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes
Creative Moments (up to 3)– For a Special Lady
2 comments:
Such a fun card, love it. THanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha
Oh what a nice work! Great job you've done!
Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Post a Comment