This card was made for this month's Easter and/or Animals challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. We are being sponsored by Mirtillamente. The image I used is the Almost Cute - Bunny. Using my Cricut I cut out a two layer button frame in colors matching how I colored the button on the bunny and added ribbon knots to each corner like I did on the button attached to the bunny. I created my own sentiment. I guess you could say, this card is a bit on the naughty side. The layout is relatively CAS.
Thanks for looking!
Cupcake Inspirations (up
to 3 entries) -
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – ATG
Double Trouble – Thing1- Here comes Peter
Cottontail ‘create your own scene’ Thing3-
include a bunny Thing2 – playing w/ Cupcake
Inspirations ‘bunny challenge’
Crafting Happiness Challenges – ATG
A Place To Start – ATG w/opt. Simple
InspirationStation – Rabbit Food or ‘include a rabbit’
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Any ‘real’ Animal
Crafty Animals – ATG w/Animal
2crafty critter crazies challenge (Up to 5 entries) – Always anything ‘animals’ goes

14 comments:
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
Lol that sentiment is super fun, I love it. Great design. I love the papers you've used. And that bunny is awesome. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
What a cute naughty scene and love the sentiment and the Cricut button cut frame and patterned paper looks like a blankie. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.
A real fun creation Karen and perfect for our Animals theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.
B x
Oh, this is cute and I just love that bunny! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
That's such a great card, cute border and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.
Brilliant fun card love that image also the sentiment thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x
So sweet and a little bit snarky too! Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne
Very cute, and I like the button frame around the bunny great job!
Thank you for playing our Bunnies Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations
This is so CUTE!!! I love that little bunny image and that sentiment made me laugh.
Ha Ha!!! Fun Card! Thanks for hopping along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Great sentiment! Your image is too cute. Very nicely crafted!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Owner
613 Avenue Create , Owner
LOVE it, thanks for the chuckle on this fabulous and cute card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
Super cute and pretty colours of your work!
Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Post a Comment