I find I rarely make boy cards. A lot of the cards I make I do for my coworkers' birthdays. It has been a long time since I've used an image from Whoopsi Daisy (now known as Linnie Pink Designs), it has been a lot of years since I've been on their DT. My computer has been having issues and when I went to look at the folder, all, yes ALL of my Whoopsi Daisy images were GONE! :( I was able to recover a lot from my old emails. This is one of those sets I was able to recover.
Due to not making a lot of boy cards, I grabbed this one to color and create with. I followed the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:
Sadly, their challenge has expired, so it is too late to share it with them. Oh well...LOL I used my star shaped punch for the stars and used the Cricut to print/cut the basketball. The sentiment is a sticker.
Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Add Embellishments
Make My Monday – Happy Birthday
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Use a Birthday Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) – Something beginning w/letter B (blue, boy, basketball, birthday)
2 comments:
A great card for the lads, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge.
B x
What a great boy's bday card! I love the sketch you used and will have to check out their challenges. Cardz 4 Guyz is one of our brother challenges, and I hope we can inspire you to create more guyz cards. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!
Post a Comment