Monday, April 18, 2022

Daisies and Ladybugs

 This card was made for a co-worker's May birthday.  I went with polka dots, black, white, red and yellow.  The image used (the individual lady bugs are from the main image) is from Fred She Said, this is called Daisies & LadyBugs.  I added Glossy Accents to the Lady Bug wings.  I used an embossing folder to the red piece of paper and an edge punch on the black & white polkadot paper.  There are red flower stickers, black gems and some ribbon.  The sentiment was cut using my Cricut.


Thanks for looking!

Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) – Add Embellishments

Little Red Wagon – 3 of something (3 red flowers)

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Use a Birthday Sentiment

Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Spring/Easter

C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – Spring/Easter

Seize The Birthday (BIRTHDAY THEMED up to 3 entries) – Signs of Spring

Alphabet Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – A – Animal Antics

Sweet Stampers (starts the 10th of every month) – Easter or Spring

Daisy Chain Challenges – Birthday

AAA Birthday Challenges (starts 1st Monday) – Critters


9 comments:

Doni High said...

Great card! I love daisies and I love lady bugs, so this card caught my eye right away.:) the three flower stickers makes it perfect for our challenge at Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us.
Doni

Imke said...

What a fun and spring like card ! You also did a great job with our "3 of Something" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful image, and love all the papers and layers you used! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Jane said...

Fabulous mix of colours and I love all the ladybugs! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful. Love the ladybirds. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Cathy said...

What a fun and colourful card, love all of those cute ladybugs. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a pretty creation. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Brenda said...

I love all the details on your beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!!

Cathie w said...

lovely card thank you for joining in over at crafty gals challenge corner