Thursday, January 24, 2019

More Cupcake Cards

I ended up making 5 more cupcake cards after the cute girlie one I did last week, on the 16th, you can see it here.  I took them to work and one of my co-workers walked away with three before I realized I forgot to take pictures of all of them...oops!  Well, I still had these two, and they were all very similar, just different color schemes.  Nikki from Limited Runs has started the new year with a freebie for the 'progressive' challenge, every month you participate you get the next month's image free.  This month's is a cupcake.  I chose to make it a trio of cupcakes.  I kept the card layout CAS.  The Sentiment is from Create With TLC.




Thanks for looking!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes  
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– Always anything goes 
CityCrafter Challenge Blog – Cupcakes
Your Scrapbook Place (enter up to 3 times) – Anything Goes

4 comments:

Hetty said...

Loving your cupcake cards!

swathi said...

lovely cupcakes and lovely cards. please read our blog.Digital Dopamine

Sandhya said...

i just really loved your cupcakes...please visit our blog..Digital Dopamine

Ganesh said...

Loving your cupcake cards!. pls visit our blog. Digital Dopamine