Sunday, January 13, 2019

Monsterous Things

This card was made for the sketch challenge today over at the Catch The Bug's 9th Annual Monster Birthday Bash.  This is the sketch:


I used an image I haven't been able to find in the shop, the title attached is 'mpocket1'.  It was in my Bugaboo Folder of images so it must be theirs, but retired?  I inserted the sentiment onto the pocket.  



I actually made 2 cards using this sketch.  This was a Celebrate card, it cracked me up...The image I used is from the Mini Monster Blocks Set.  I thought it would be funny to add 'celebrate' to his unimpressed look, I also love that the font on the word sketch is all lower case.  LOL  




Thanks for looking!
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  Anything Goes
CityCrafter Challenge Blog – Give Piece a Chance (paper-Piece part of your image THE POCKET)
Crafting With Friends – Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – sketch

1 comment:

Sandhya said...

Its too nice..and the sketch was amazing..please visit our blog..Digital Dopamine