Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy Trails

It's time for a new challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs!  The challenge this fortnight is "Quote or Saying", I thought Happy Trails was a good one!  LOL  We are being sponsored by Beccy's Place.  They have a lot of really awesome free images, and some wonderful images for sale!  The stamp set I played with was Slugs and Snails.  I used two sentiments and one of the images from the set.  I kept my card very clean and simple by just addeding a bow.  I used some Glossy Accents on his eyes, some stickles on his shell and some Pearl Duvo Crystal Drops on his teeth.  I drew stitching around the image and sentiment.



Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Land Animals
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes  
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– Always anything goes 
Pammies Inky Pinkies (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)   ALWAYS anything goes
Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) – anything goes
A Gem of A Challenge – Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges – Make your favorite type of card (birthday)

No comments: