Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Dragon Birthday

This week over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog they are celebrating their 9th Annual Monster Birthday Bash with a different challenge every single day for a week.  Today's challenge is "Bingo".  Here is their bingo card:



I went from the lower left square to the upper right, Ribbon, texture and players choice.  I used Clyde Birthday as the image.  The stick pin is one I made specifically for this card.  I added flowers, textured leaves, a doily, lace, animal print gems and a bow.




Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Land Animals
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Always Anything Goes   
Die Cuttin' D ivas (up to 3 entries) – tell what die cut you used – Birthday
Unicorn Challenge Blog – Things With Wings
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – bingo

1 comment:

Keti's Projects said...

What a colourful card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Pile it On january challenge. Hope to see you again. Keti (DT)