Monday, January 21, 2019

Hello Friend

This fun card could be good for any occasion, or for Valentine's Day.  The image is from The Paper Shelter, it is called 99 Messages, 3 Chats.    I used a pretty heart die on my glittery paper, and then used a set of heart punches.  I used the punch around the page set for the upper corners and for the edge of the lower strip.  I added gems, flowers, a leaf and a bow.



Thanks for looking!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Always Anything Goes  
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– Always anything goes 
Always Fun Challenges – Wedding or Anniversary
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) –  Digital Image
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)   ALWAYS anything goes
Moving Along With The Times – Have a heart
Crafting With Friends – Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge – Anything Goes

No comments: