These fun images are from a Cricut cartridge I came across at a thrift store, it had never been used. I made this for this month's Halloween and/or use black & Purple challenge at Creatalicious Challenges. The digi paper is from Bearly Mine.
Thanks for looking!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG
Make My Monday – Kid Friendly Card
Crafting Happiness Challenges (2 entries per challenge) – Costumes
Unicorn Challenge Blog –
Autumn and/or Halloween
Shopping our stash (up to 13 total challnges)– Halloween
Little Red Wagon – Halloween
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Halloween colors
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Halloween/Spooky
Sisterhood Of
Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Orange,
Black and/or Purple
Simply Create
Too – Halloween/Halloween Colors
Daisy Chain Challenges – Autumn and/or Halloween
5 comments:
A fantastic halloween card, Karen. The pattern paper background goes perfectly with the fun images. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT
seasme street family is always a great thing for kids! Thank you for sharing with us at MMM
So cute and fun, love it..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A really cool Halloween card, love it! Thank you for joining us @ Make My Monday.
I love it when I use something new (or new to you in your case) for crafting! Elmo is my favorite so I love this card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Crafters, we love seeing your work! Kristin SOC DT
Post a Comment