Sunday, October 6, 2024

Floral Sympathy Card

 This card was made using two different stamp/die sets from Altenew:  Radiating Beauty and Build-A-Flower Fashion Monger Dahlia.

I used an older lace edge embossing folder on the bottom and left side of the card.    The sentiment idea came from the "What to Write in a Synmpathy Card", also from Altenew.  It's nice they give you sentiment ideas!  I used "Freestyle Script" at the size of 36.

I added pink and purple gems to the upper right corner of the card and yellow gems to the center of the two flowers.


Thank you for looking!

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - 

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Fab’n Funky – gems and/or pearls

A Perfect Time To Craft- ATG 

Beautiful Blossoms – Anything Flowers Goes 

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x