Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Playing With AI images

 So, as of late, I've been playing with AI in Bing (totally free).  I'm not quite sure why I was so afraid of it.  LOL

I decided to create some fun images for Christmas cards.  I've tried keeping them a standard size and "flat", meaning nothing that would make them "hand metered" to cost more for shipping.  I created these 5 images and cards, I will share the images as a freebie for you, please, do not sell the image, however, you're welcome to sell what you make using the images.  



Sparkles Christmas (up to 5 entries)– The word Christmas

ABC Christmas Challenge – Christmas U for Unusual Colors & V is for Velvet




Little Red Wagon – Emboss It




Crafty Animals - Anything featuring an animal 






Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Christmas


Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I made!


4 comments:

JanR said...

Such fun images! They're all so nice and bright! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Debbie said...

Fun cards!
Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
Debbie - SCC DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melanie Hungerford said...

The images are all so festive and cute! Great card, thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely collection of cards - so cheery and festive.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges,
Hugs
Carol x