Thursday, October 24, 2024

In the Garden

 I have been playing with creating AI images. I created these specifically for this month's challenge over at Beautiful Blossoms Challenges.  I will share them with you.  Feel free to create whatever you want with it, just please, do not sell the image I created.  







Thanks for looking!
Beautiful Blossoms – Anything Flowers goes or opt. color theme 

A Perfect Time To Craft- ATG 

 Crafts Galore Encore (3 ENTRIES)– always ATG   

Crafty Animals - Anything featuring an animal

C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – ATG

Moving Along With The Times (up to 5 entries)– Autumnal Colors

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG 

4 comments:

Taty said...

a very beautiful elegant and romantic card thank you for joining C.r.a.f.t Challenge Taty x DT

Sheryl said...

Ooh I like these!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Your both cards are lovely! I like making AI pics too, you can have what you really need/want. :)

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow! They are both stunning. Do you have a software program that you used to create these AI images? Great job! Thanks for sharing them with us. I love them both. Hugs, Gloria

https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com