Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Hi There

 This was made using an embossing folder and some stencils from Altenew.  Pretty huh?  This set is called Daisies.  I got the bundle.  You can get just the embossing folder or just the stencils if you wished.  I picked colors that best matched their current challenge HERE.


I did use word dies that I had from CTMH (no longer in business), and I added some gems.  Other than that, this is relatively CAS.  



Thanks for stopping by!

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - see pic above

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG 

A Place To Start - ATG AND/OR Use the color Pink

Little Red Wagon – Emboss It

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Creative Fingers (3 entries)– ATG

A Perfect Time To Craft- ATG 

Beautiful BlossomsAnything Flowers goes or opt. color theme 


4 comments:

JanR said...

Fabulous card! I really like the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - such fabulous colors - makes a very happy card. Thansks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Chana Malkah said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Lisa Cuneo said...

Thanks for sharing this pretty bouquet with us over at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.