This is the current freebie over at CraftsUPrint. There is still time to grab this one. They give away one a week. I love the sunflowers in it and the fall colors. I added some brown stickles to the center of the sunflowers and some clear stickles to the butterfly. I added drops of Glossy Accents over the fake pearls to give them some depth. I used a sentiment from a retired CTMH stamp set.
Thanks for looking!
InspirationStation (say
how the photo inspires you) - love the colors
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – add a flower(s)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) – ALWAYS
anything goes
Double D Challenges – Sunflowers
Cardz 4 Galz –
Square cards or any shape
using squares
As You Like It – Layer or not (why?) - even if you are doing a CAS card, layers make a difference!
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3
entries) – ATG or Autumn Colors
Sisterhood
of Snarky Stampers (enter
up to 10 challenges) – A is for Autumn
Beautiful Blossoms – Anything Flowers Goes w opt.
9 comments:
Beautiful Autumn bouquet and nice accents added. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms and Inspiration Station Challenges, we hope you'll share more soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
This is a wonderful Autumn card design. I love the circles and your papers. Agree the image with sunflowers is lovely and adding some sparkle makes it pop. thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT
A pretty image and you've made a wonderful card layout with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
This is such a beautiful fall card!!! Wonderful design. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!
Such a beautiful image full of fall colors and a wonderful sketch too! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
What a pretty car design! It is perfect for our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Thanks so much for entering! Julie Odil, TPS DT
Wow, what an awesome design. I love all your circle die cuts, this card is amazing!!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer
What a lovely design and use of the images. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Gorgeous!
Love the pretty fall colours!
Thanks for celebrating Autumn with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
Post a Comment