Sunday, September 15, 2024

Magical

 Another birthday card made for a co-worker.  When asking what she wanted on her birthday card, she said ""I love gnomes, turtles and I love to say unicorns are my spirit animals. Last year you did a gnome theme, which was so cute!!! Maybe this year a unicorn because I am so magical. For colors, I really love greens, greyish blues, grey, yellow and lavenders. Magic themed maybe, because I still like to believe there is magic in the world." I went with Unicorns and Magic, there is some lavender/purple and yellow.  I felt like this fit really with this months challenge at Creatalicious Challenges which is "ATG and/or Mythical Creatures"




Thanks for looking!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (UP TO 3 ENTRIES) – ATG 

Paper Funday (6 entries per challenge) – ATG w/optional Create Your Own Background

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Atg w/opt. include an animal

Crafty Animals - Anything featuring an animal

Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge:  Fantasy, Mythical and/or Mystical w/Pegasus


1 comment:

Becca S said...

This is magically delightful!!! And colorful!!! I'm loving those clouds and how you layered them! The unicorns are adorable, too, and just perfectly 'at home' in those colorful dreamy clouds! Marvelous! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Fantasy! --Becca