Sunday, September 22, 2024

Dr. Digi Thanksgiving Cards

 I shared this card yesterday (9/21) on Dr. Digi's Crafters' Cards Facebook Page.  Today I found out I won Card of the week with it.  Yay!  I used the Tcb Pack Thanksgiving 01.  I added the leaves using a couple of leaf dies.


When you get card of the week you get to pick an image from their shop.  So, I picked Tough Turkey.  I used the same sentiment pack as above.  I added papers and gems from CTMH (now part of Stamp'in Up).  


Thanks for looking!

Classic Design Challenge Blog – ATG and/or Autumn/Fall

The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog (up to 5 entries – only 10 challenges) – Atg w/opt. include an animal

Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes  

Double D Challenges – Fall Leaves

Farm Quest General Store – Anything Farm or Country Goes

Simply Create Too – Fall or Autumn

Crafty Animals - Anything featuring an animal

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (enter up to 10 challenges) – A is for Autumn


4 comments:

Becca S said...

Both cards are so awesome!!! Autumn Awesomeness!!! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest General Store!!! (P.S. I do have an anything food goes theme competition at FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen Challenges blog if interested! :)) I also love puns!!! You've put smiles on my face looking at these!

JulieP said...

Poor turkeys!!! These are both really fun and spot on our theme. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I am in agreement, at pizza. Thanks for celebrating fall with the Snarky Sisterhood.

Donna said...

Muahhhh ha ha ha ha ha
These are awesome
Thanks for celebrating Autumn with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!